Instaforex review: What is the most important factor to consider when choosing a Forex broker? This is our first review of Forex brokers. Forex And Profits takes a closer look at where you can deposit money and trade currency pairs to gain profits safe and easily. Hopefully these reviews will make it easier for you to find a Forex broker that suits your needs.
What key factors should you look for when choosing a Forex broker?
Did you know that most developed countries regulate Forex trading? Find a broker that is properly regulated: One of the most important factors when choosing a Forex broker is to look at Regulators in the country the broker is registered in and what the regulations contain. Is your broker adequately capitalized? Your broker needs to keep your funds in secure and segregated account. It should also maintain fair dealing practices so that your trades will be executed at the current market rates. We recommend that you select a regulated broker with a clean regulatory record to benefit from these protections.
This is a good thing, however, the regulatory standards can vary greatly between countries. You may find information about the regulators on the brokers own website, but it is always smart to verify it yourself by checking the related regulators’ website.
The spreads are basically the fee you pay to open and close a trade. Spreads vary often with each currency pair and may be tighter for high volume pairs.
Many brokers will charge fees for withdrawals, deposits, wire transfer, credit card, inactivity, and account closing.
How long has Instaforex been on the market?
The company is 12 years old. Instaforex started their business in 2007
Where is Instaforex located?
Instaforex is located in the Russian Federation. It is possible to transfer money to their Russian accounts by Wire Transfer.
Is Instaforex EU regulated?
– No, Instaforex is not regulated. However you should not presume that it is a fraudulent merchant. It has a good reputation and has been rated among the top 10 broker companies.
What kind of regulations does Instaforex have?
– Unfortunately, Instaforex has no regulations.
What cool features may you find?
Account holders can enter the InstaForex Client Cabinet where they can read about financial matters as well as news, events and security information.
InstaForex is an excellent company to trade with. I have been trading with Instaforex for 2 years now, and it has been a good experience. I started as a beginner, and I was able to read and study about forex trading through the educational materials provided by Instaforex. I started trading in the year 2016 with a small amount of $30, and with the help of the pamm trader, he made some profit of $65 for me. Currently, I can effectively trade for myself and I have also registered as a pamm trader, I trade for people now. Instaforex is a great broker, especially for beginners like me.
What kind of payment options does Instaforex accept?
– Instaforex accepts a wide range of payment options to its clients. These include credit/debit cards, bank wire transfer, Boleto, PayCo, MegaTransfer, Paxum transfer, Neteller, Skrill, BPay.md, Nordea SOLO, ePayments, Dankort, PostePay, Trustly, ePay.bg, CartaSi, Przelewy24, SOFORT, Electronic Payment Standard, POLi, iDeal, QIWI. Of couse a forex broker will also accept Bitcoin these days, in addition to a number of other local transfers. Also, you as a customer can easily transfer funds to other company clients’ accounts via the InstaWallet system.
What is the lowest amount I can start trading with?
Minimum initial deposit: $1. Yes, this is something that makes InstaForex quite unique! The minimum deposit size is just $1, something that makes it possible to start trading even if you haven’t much capital saved.
Smallest lot size: 0.01 lot
Leverage: From 1:1 to 1:1000. Be very careful with this, as such, should be considered very carefully before opting for it. One of the reasons for bad Forex reputations are that people over leverage and lose control of the their accounts
Spreads: 3 pips on EUR/USD. Insta.Standard accounts works for all types of traders and allows a trade to be settled with classical spreads and with no fees.
How can I sign up?
Sign up on www.Instaforex.com. It’s super fast and done in 5 minutes. Instaforex is a brokerage company with 10 years experience and a customer support team (open 24 hours). They are available on phone, chat, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram, ICQ and more. Instaforex offers convenient trading conditions. Clients are offered open Islamic (Swap-free) accounts with zero swaps.
I have joined InstaForex because they provide excellent contest and bonus programs. I have been participating the InstaForex Sniper contest for 3 months. Unexpectedly at the end of the last month I received from InstaForex $550 prize after my resounding victory in their Sniper contest. They sent the bonus amount next day after announcing the win. I started trading with this bonus and made some profit and have already withdrawn $120 from my profit through Neteller. I had never had any issues with them and I am really surprised at seeing some bad reviews.
What advantages does Instaforex offer?
- Amazing bonus opportunities. Start trading without any investments and risks with new Startup BONUS 3500$. Instaforex provides bonuses like 35%, 55% and even 100%. Check out their website for current bonuses and campaigns.
- This Russian broker equips traders with a wide array including 107 trading instruments, incuding CFDs, metal, oil and gold
- Instaforex offers round-the-clock customer support in at least 8 languages;
- it features the Metrader trading platform MT4 and MT5
- Instaforex offers Bitcoin deposits and Cryptocurrency CFD trading.
- easy to use mobile app on the go, easy to open and close trades directly from the app
- InstaForex regularly holds different contests and campaigns for its clients and the annual prize fund is more than $500,000.
- InstaForex is a recognized company and has won the popular prize Best ECN Broker 2017 by European CEO
Have you had any experience with Instaforex?
On the company’s website you can read various reviews on the quality of its services. Please leave your own comments if you have already worked with this broker.
If you don’t need bonuses, but prefer a super friendly customer service and a EU-regulated broker, check our review of AAAFx here.
Instaforex allowed me to withdraw my profits worth $251.10 via Payco
I didn’t think Instaforex would allow me to take out my profits worth $250.10 a day ago. To be honest, I didn’t have confidence because of some of the “negative” reviews stating they would not allow such an amount to be withdrawn. I cannot speak to the negative reviews however and can only relate my experience so far with this broker. That was my first withdrawal request. I will post the screenshot of the withdrawal details on various forums to share my happiness and to inspire other clients. Today is my 2nd month with them and so far, I do not regret investing my $671. The educational video materials are effective and helps me a lot. I was able to apply the knowledge that I learned when I joined the trading contest of this company – Forex Rally.Source: FX Empire
Disclaimer: Forex And Profits is not responsible for errors or incorrect information. Please check the broker’s website for correct information and updates before you sign up. Let’s make sure you read their own terms and conditions. However we would like to hear from you if you find any errors. We would be happy to edit any information that has changed recently. We may receive compensation from some of the providers mentioned in this article. We do not make recommendations with affiliate relationships in mind. Transparency is the key to trust.