For today’s Forex Trade Copier Service on ZuluTrade we present Season Black.
Many ask the same question over and over: which is the best ZuluTrader worth following?
Today we are going to introduce the 5th ZuluRank trader for you to copy, namely Season Black.
We honestly believe that this trader has everything you, for your wallet and for your success. Follow us and you will find out all that you need to know about this successful trader.
Facts about this trader:
|Name: Season Black|
Zulu Rank: #5
Amount Following: $568,443
Total Profit: 2,779.5 Pips
Described Forex Trade Copier Service strategy for Season Black:
- He states that only a small and simple trade action is required to call on the support or the resistance of any shared currency pair
- He notes that the trading cross is always opened with the help of moving averages.
- He declares that the Stoch comes from the H1 timeframe.
- He always closes the trade depending on the dynamics of the price action on the chart.
- He most likely prefers using manual trading to electronic, but he is specialized in both.
- He makes use almost every time of the reversal overbought and sold conditions that he founds to be extremely important for his success.
- He shows a lot of caution when it comes to a low drawdown and he uses without hesitation the stop loss action for a good and steady growth.
- This trader shows that the loss can always be transformed into a gain with the right knowledge.
- His strategy ends with the invitation to join him in the trading process.
This Trader has been active on ZuluTrade for 30 weeks (at the time of the writing) and we can all agree that he is a rather good, not a beginner not a veteran, but a perfect trader worth copying at any time of day and night. He is fixed on using a direct, live and manual trading account therefore he is placing orders faster and manages them even better. Season Black boasts an amazing number of over 400 investors which, by all means, underlines the fact that he is trusted by many market traders therefore I believe that he is indeed a very good example of a trader to follow. He manages to lift the Forex trade copier service to an entire different new level based on well developed strategies.
He has a very good profit of 2,779.5 Pips, which makes him a good option on anybody’s list.
He is definitely a good example for your trading agenda.
The first problem here is that his “described strategy” is extremely short and lacks a lot of essence, sure he does make a small point in describing it, but his data shows that he is a very cautious trader, which is not definitely a bad aspect because he gets in line with protecting your investments.
The average pip gain for this trader stands at 5.1, which is fairly good, not amazing, but still rather good. There is a moderate slippage of 2.1, but this suggests only that the losses are swiftly covered.
He currently has a maxim drawdown of 289.3 Pips which is very bad but at least he shows potential in jumping above this negative ratio fast.
Final Verdict – Is following Season Black a good idea?
We respond: 70% Yes – 30% No!
Season Black looks like he applies a method of moderate-risk and small-return approach. He occasionally uses EA, which is somewhat good especially when the trading markets are on a high movement, but keep in mind, it can also be extremely risky when the markets are consolidating and the forex trade copier service can be affected.
Short- term investors looking for a quick profit, run the risk values might end up having their funds erased quickly so use a lot of caution. Always choose the long manual run because long-term investors always benefit from fluctuations.
Be sure to go through all details before choosing any trader, go ahead and view Season Black historical trading performance on ZuluTrade over here.