For today’s Forex Trade Copier Service on ZuluTrade we present NH Capital.
Many ask the same question over and over: which is the best ZuluTrader worth following?
Today we are going to introduce the 2nd ZuluRank trader for you to copy, namely NH Capital.
We honestly believe that this trader has everything you, for your wallet and for your success. Follow us and you will find out all that you need to know about this successful trader.
Facts about this trader:
|Name: NH Capital
Zulu Rank: #3
Amount Following: $559,955
Total Profit: 8,995.1 Pips
Described strategy for NH Capital – a good Forex trade copier service provider:
- Even though this is a rather short presentation we find it to be very compelling and more important he goes straight to the point by welcoming you to his personal trader page, namely NH Capital. He continues to present the robust facts of his trading strategy.
- He shows from the very beginning that he is a veteran and seasoned Forex trader.
- He affirms that he uses only true blue manual trades, he definitely avoids using automatic robots or other automatic software.
- All of his trading actions are based only on the live trading data that he collects as well as the conclusion he pulls from closely watching the market.
- He lets everybody know at the beginning of his presentation that on average he engages in almost 10 trades per week.
- He states that his average duration is around 4 days.
- He guarantees a solid winning ratio of at least 75% of investments.
- He gains at least 15% a month .
This Trader has been active on ZuluTrade for 61 weeks, at the time of the writing, and we can all agree that he is a very solid trader worth copying at any time of day and night. He is fixed on using a direct, live and manual trading account therefore he is placing orders faster and manages them even better. NH Capital boasts an amazing number of over 127 investors which, by all means, underlines the fact that he is very trusted by many market participants, therefore he is a great example to follow. He manages to lift the Forex trade copier service to an entirely different and new level.
He has an amazing profit of 8,995.1 Pips, which makes him the first on my list. He is definitely a perfect example for everyone to follow.
The first problem here is that his “described strategy” is very short and lacks essence, but his data shows otherwise, that is not speaking from behind the bushes. His data clearly shows that he has an amazing profits earned.
The average pip gain for this trader stands at 6.1, which is fairly good, not amazing, but good. A high slippage of 3.1, but this suggests that the profits are swiftly covered.
He currently has a value of 1.316.3pips which is very bad but at least he shows potential in jumping above this negative ratio fast.
Final Verdict – Is following NH Capital a good idea? We respond: 90% Yes – 10% No!
NH Capital looks like he applies a method of high-risk and high-return approach. He does not use EA, which is very good especially when the trading markets are on high movement, but keep in mind, it can also be extremely risky when the markets are consolidating.
Short- term investors looking for a quick profit, run the risk that values might end up having their funds erased quickly so use a lot of caution. Always choose the long manual run because long-term investors always benefit from fluctuations and this makes him a prime example of how the forex trade copier service is meant to be done.
Be sure to go through all details before choosing any trader, go ahead and view NH Capital historical trading performance on ZuluTrade over here.