For today’s Forex Trade Copier Service on ZuluTrade we present Gervaise.
Many ask the same question over and over: which is the best ZuluTrader worth following?
Today we are going to introduce the 15th Zulu Rank trader for you to copy, namely Gervaise.
We honestly believe that this trader has everything you, for your wallet and for your success. Follow us and you will find out all that you need to know about this successful trader.
Finding the best trader for you?
Be sure to go through all details before choosing any trader, go ahead and view Gervaise historical trading performance on ZuluTrade over here.
Facts about this trader:
Zulu Rank: #15
Amount Following: $729,579
Total Profit: 959.8 Pips
Described Forex Trade Copier Service strategy for Gervaise:
- Even from the beginning he states that he is more than able to trade on all currency pairs, as well as major and cross pairs.
- He notes that he trades on all trading time zones with no limits of hourly time frames.
- He states that he has a lot of years in the Forex trading market
- He always chooses to study the H1 and H4 timeframes before identifying a suitable entry point.
- He noted that he will implement a 100 pip fixed stop loss to avoid major losses.
- He always acts in favor of his followers in order to get the trading results.
- This trader usually chooses to add more and more trades to his whilst in order to safely lock the profit even from the first trade.
- He states that his trades are usually closed when there is a lack of severe trading momentum
- He notes that he always keeps a close eye on the overbought and oversold trading conditions in the H4 timeframe.
- He kindly invites everyone to follow him with trust.
This Trader has been active on ZuluTrade for over 46 weeks (at the time of the writing) and it is obvious that he is an experienced and seasoned trader which is worth following any time. He generally prefers manual to automatic trading, but he is also very good at using a direct, live and manual trading account, therefore, he is placing orders very fast and manages them even faster and tracks only high scores for the benefit of the follower. He has the necessary experience in financial management in order to lift the Forex trade copier service to an entirely different new level based on well-developed strategies that he implements on a daily basis.
He has a very good profit of 6,244.7 Pips, which makes him an amazing option on anybody’s list.
He is definitely a great example to follow.
He is followed by a number of 122 investors which means that he is trusted by many market participants and it is more than able to bring strong results.
A negative aspect is that he has some losses and this needs a little bit of care, but it is more than clear that the positive side is far stronger than the negative side.
The average pip gain for this trader stands at 4.1, which is ok, not amazing, but still rather good. There is a moderate slippage of 2.5, but this suggests only that the losses are swiftly covered.
He currently has a maxim drawdown of 1184.2 Pips which is rather good, but at least he shows potential in jumping above this negative ratio fast.
Final Verdict – Is following Gervaise a good idea? We respond: 80% Yes – 20% No!
Gervaise looks like he can keep your profits up and he takes little risks and also uses a small-return approach. He usually makes use of EA, which is somewhat good especially when the trading markets are on a high movement, but immediately steps in on manual to protect your investments.
Short- term investors looking for a quick profit, run the risk values might end up having their funds erased quickly so use a lot of caution.
Always choose the long manual run because long-term investors always benefit from fluctuations and take the best results of the forex trade copier service.