For today’s Forex Trade Copier Service on ZuluTrade we present Forexcollector.
Many ask the same question over and over: which is the best ZuluTrader worth following?
Today we are going to introduce the 37th Zulu Rank trader for you to copy, namely Forexcollector.
We honestly believe that this trader has everything you, for your wallet and for your success. Follow us and you will find out all that you need to know about this successful trader.
Be sure to go through all details before choosing any trader, go ahead and view Forexcollector historical trading performance on ZuluTrade over here.
Facts about this trader:
Zulu Rank: #37
Amount Following: $556,834
Total Profit: 6,953.8 Pips
Described Forex Trade Copier Service strategy for Forexcollector:
- He states even from the beginning that he prefers trading the EUR/USD shared currency pair because his expertise in this fields helps him make great trades;
- He also prefers other currency pairs both major and minor pairs with on one condition: the trend needs to be good;
- In his trading strategy the usage of the Stop-loss and take-profit actions are mainly virtual;
- He clearly states that the first trading position will be opened only per a currency pair;
- This trader notes that he will open more positions only if the first opened position will be in the profit side;
- As a fail safe he noted that if it happens for the trend to go runs against the wind then manual trading will immediately kick in to prevent any kinds of losses.
This Trader has been active on ZuluTrade for 25 weeks (at the time of the writing) and we can all agree that he is a rather good, not a beginner, not a veteran, but a solid trader which is worth following at any time of day and night. He uses automatic trading but he is also keen on using a direct, live and manual trading account therefore he is placing orders faster and manages them even better and tracks only high scores. He manages to lift the Forex trade copier service to an entire different new level based on well developed strategies that he implements.
He has an incredible HIGH profit of 6,953.4 Pips, which makes him a great option on anybody’s list.
He is definitely a great example to follow.
Forexcollector boasts an incredible number of 153 investors which means that he is trusted by many market participants.
The first problem here is that his “described strategy” is somewhat short and lacks a lot of essence, sure he does make a small point in describing it, but his data shows that he is a very careful trader, which is not definitely a bad aspect because he gets in line with protecting your investments and increasing your profit.
The average pip gain for this trader stands at 4.1, which is ok, not amazing, but still rather good. There is a moderate slippage of 2.5, but this suggests only that the losses are swiftly covered.
He currently has a maxim drawdown of -856.7 Pips which is very bad but at least he shows potential in jumping above this negative ratio fast.
Final Verdict – Is following Forexcollector a good idea? We respond: 80% Yes – 20% No!
Forexcollector looks like he can keep your profits up and he takes little risks and also uses a small-return approach. He usually makes use of EA, which is somewhat good especially when the trading markets are on a high movement, but immediately steps in on manual to protect your investments.
Short- term investors looking for a quick profit, run the risk values might end up having their funds erased quickly so use a lot of caution when choosing your forex trade copier service.
Always choose the long manual run because long-term investors always benefit from fluctuations.