Are you looking for an exciting EURUSD sell trade? If so, look no further!
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to use Fibonacci retracements, pivot points and the Zig Zag channel to identify a profitable trade setup. So what are you waiting for?
Why I think the EURUSD is going Bearish
The EURUSD had been steadily moving down from January 5 to present where it is still moving down.
- The RSI and ADX agree that the trend is still strongly bearish for this pair.
- This pair has hit the median in the Zigzag Channel on the 4 hour chart, spiking through it indicating further down movement to come. The Zigzag Channel along with the Pivot Points show a target of 1.014
- My analysis on the 4 Hour chart in Smarttrader shows a target of 1.03031 for those who want to ride the EURUSD elevator a bit longer until the 1.618 on the Fib scale and target is reached. This pair will retrace after a large down movement, however should come back to fulfill the 1.618 of the fib.
- Careful monitoring of this pair to take advantage of a trend reversal up when it is ready using the Pivot Super Trend and then back down the scale when the retracement is over.
My profit target is: 1.014.
What is the current direction with the SRS Trend Rider Pro?
The SRS Trend Rider Pro has been showing Bearish sentiment for the EURUSD pair recently, but there is no current signal at the time of writing.
Are you looking for an edge in the markets?
The SRS Trend Rider Pro can help you stay on top of the market and make the most accurate trades possible. You will always know the current trend in the markets!
With this tool, you’ll have an advantage over other traders and be able to make more money.
Get the SRS Trend Rider Pro today!
What are the forex experts saying about the EURUSD prediction?
Bullish EURUSD price forecast
Type : Bearish
Timeframe : Weekly
Bearish EURUSD price forecast
Type : Bearish
Timeframe : 4H
What will be the price of the EURUSD in the next months?
Bearish EURUSD prediction
- Bearish 1-year forecast for the EURUSD to 1.095
- Bearish 5-year forecast to 1.151
EURUSD is one of the most popular currency pairs in the world and it’s always a hot topic of debate among traders.
Bearish long-term forecast for the EURUSD
By understanding why EUR/USD is so popular, you can be better prepared to take advantage of its volatility and potentially reap larger profits.
At what level is the EURUSD price Expected to Rise?
At what price is EURUSD price expected to drop?
The least possible price of the EURUSD may be 0.918 in July 2022, according to GovCapital.
What to do next?
It’s time to boost your trading account with some signals that I really believe in. I also shared the best trading ideas for Gold – the charts are updated frequently. Let me know your thoughts.
We provide new trading analysis every week
Was this article helpful for you? What do you think of the the EURUSD chart? I often use Pivot points in my analysis. I have already written an article where I explained in detail how to use pivot points in Forex..
I’d love to know what you thought of this article. Don’t forget to go to our Facebook page and give us a “Like” and leave your comments.
Before participating in Foreign Currency Trading (Forex Market) you must consider carefully the risks of the market, which has big rewards potential, yet is also extremely risky.
Consider all the risks carefully before investing in the Forex Market.
Remember that all the information and signals, prices and trade recommendations provided here on Forex and Profits is only general information and market commentary, thus, it does not incorporate investment advice.